This is my quick breakfast most mornings. I love it because it is fast, healthy, and filling! The combination of the chia with the oats and the 5-minute fridge time help soften the oats quick so you don’t have to do this the night before. I hope you like it as much as I do!
Prep Time5 mins
Total Time5 mins
- 1/2 cup organic oats
- 1 tbs organic chia seeds
- 1/2 cup organic almond milk
- Almond butter or nut butter of choice
- Cocoa nibs
- Other ideas: shredded coconut dried fruit, fresh fruit, nuts, chocolate chips!
In a small bowl combine the oats, chia, and almond milk. Place the bowl in the refrigerator for 5 minutes.
Take your muesli out of the fridge and top with your favorite toppings.
This can also be made an a small wide-mouth mason jar. Put the topping on top and toss in your travel bag or bring it to work!
- Yes, you can let this rest more than 5 minutes. The longer, the more oat-pudding (overnight oaty) like it will be.
- You can heat it up in the microwave if you would like to eat it warm.
- Don't forget to let me know if you try it in the comments and be sure to share your topping creations too!